- Integrated Location-Targeting, Customer Segmentation and Behavioral Data
- Image Capture
- Mission-based Audits
SSI’s mobile and geo-location solutions target research participants at the point of contact with your brand, giving you the ability to see what they see and experience through images, videos and survey data that is top of mind. Delivered through SSI’s mobile QuickThoughts® 2.0 app, SSI’s geo-location product called SSI Proximity Sample™ combines location-based targeting with specific customer segmentation and behavior factors to create sharper and deeper insights.
SSI Proximity Sample can recruit research participants through our QuickThoughts app to track, photograph and record in-the-moment data in a specific location. For market researchers, this is giant leap forward in terms of improving recall that can compromise data quality and in understanding behavioral data within context. Mobile lets researchers and brands clearly understand the consumer at the point of experience.
- Target respondents in the past, in the moment and in the future on a tasked-based mission
- Triggered when a respondent enters/exits or dwells for a period time in the geo-fence
- Capture images or video adding more dimension to the collected data
- Push new surveys via internal notifications based on activities and locations
- Transforms survey research from recall-based to in the moment of truth
- Understand customer loyalty, identify buying patterns and purchasing decisions
- Mystery shop, audit retail stores and confirm product placement