- 6.5 Million Surveys Completed Annually
- B2B and B2C
- Leader since 1977
When your research project needs a personal touch, a customer advocate, or the guidance of an experienced researcher, SSI CATI is the right choice. Our professional interviewing team can tackle any CATI research project, no matter the size or scope, for both B2B and B2C audiences.
CATI can also help us reach hard-to-reach target audiences, like B2B, that may not wish to engage with online surveys. CATI can also serve to supplement online or mobile research to ensure representative sampling and faster turnaround times on completed research. You can trust your CATI project to SSI, because we:
- Pioneered random sampling phone methodologies in 1977 and are considered the gold standard
- Offer the largest interviewing team in industry with over 2,500 stations
- Monitor all agents live and remotely for quality
- Use predictive dialing technology and proprietary manual dialing systems
- Maintain state-of-the-art security systems and protocols
SSI CATI research is faithfully executed according to methodology every time – with interviewers, project managers and researchers ensuring efficiency, quality control and results you can trust.