Tips and Tools to Make your Tracker Earn its Keep
Tracking studies can deliver rich insights and dynamic views of a changing marketplace. Recently trackers have come under fire for being too costly, slow, and for delivering data that’s less reliable than it used to be. Are trackers still worth all the time and effort?
- How to use media measurement to track digital media viewership, campaigns and more
- New tracker techniques including appending geo-location and purchase data to learn where consumers have travelled and shopped
- The three most common tracker problems and how to avoid them
- How to save time and streamline planning and fielding your next tracker
- Ways to make your tracker mobile-friendly